Tuesday, December 08, 2009

LPNA Home Tour huge success!


Sunday's Lincoln Park Neighborhood Association Home Tour was a success as far as I was concerned. I don't know how many folks participated but there were crowds at each home we visited. I took several hundred pictures and many of them can be viewed on my Shutterbug website at: http://dsdigitals.shutterbugstorefront.com/g/brinkerhoff__lpna_christmas . You will need to log in with your e-mail address and then you can look at all the pictures of the tour and the Brinkerhoff Christmas party photographed Saturday night. If you look carefully, you can even see a picture of a ghost in one of the staircase pictures. I will post more about that later. I have set up the gallery so you can right click on a photograph and copy the picture to your computer to share with others. There is also a download option that will provide you with a non-watermarked photo. The cost for that is only $.99.

One of the delights of the tour was a little girl named Cloe. She wanted to be a photographer when she grew up. Her sister, Emma was equally enchanting. She gave us a tour of the upstairs. We even saw the "off limits" play room and an in depth tour of the bathroom. *chuckle* The home was located at 1434 N. Sixth St.

Best cookies were provided at 1501 N. Fourth St. We were tempted to go back for a second "look" make that taste. Best Memorabilia was provided at the Bed and Breakfast at 1317 N. Third St. It could definitely make for an interesting stay. I liked the Captain's quarters. My favorite office was at Clark's Computing at 401 E. Keys. The best presentation would be the 1331 N. Third house. I considered both inside and out for this award.

It goes without saying that The Brinkerhoff won the Best of Show but then I am a bit biased as their official photographer. Every time I go through there, I see something different to picture. It is a great place for parties or an intimate wedding. It exudes class!


You will find a link to the LPNA on the our web page.

No comments: